Welcome Fellow Traveler!

Each of us is on a journey through mortality, and our mission is to find peace within ourselves and within the people around us, in our immediate families and circles to the community as a whole.

Saturday, August 6, 2011

An old notebook...

I was cleaning out my file drawer and found an old notebook from about 2008 or so, and found this written down, a simple but honest testimony that I still keep close to my heart.

I know that Jesus Christ is the Son of God. I know He is our loving brother and when we see Him again, He will embrace us with love and kindness. He died for our sins, so we could be forgiven of our mistakes. He paid our ransom in His blood. He will lighten our burdens. He will cleanse our souls, heal our hearts, and bind up our wounds. Jesus Chris is our Savior, Redeemer and Messiah.

No comments: